ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For an international museum, located in the heart of Brussels, we are looking for a Freelance Tour Guide.
The museum has become a place of interactivity and debate, allowing people of all generations and from all backgrounds to further their knowledge of recent history. The content of the permanent exhibition is offered in the 24 official EU languages. Next to the permanent exhibition, the museum offers temporary and travelling exhibitions, an extensive online offer and a wide range of learning programmes and events for different audiences. The museum welcomes around 250.000 visitors per year. The mission of the museum is not to recite the history but to make sure that the visitors reflect about it.
- You will animate guided Tours of the permanent and temporary exhibitions
- You will manage groups from different backgrounds ( for example: adults, VIP, tourists etc. ) You will have to adapt your story to the different audiences
- You will be in charge of a group of visitors (10 to 30 people). You will guide them in different types of tours. (the classic and the events)
- Your responsibility is to personalize the visit and to tell the story your own way
- You will collect some feedback from the visitors about your way of touring, all the information you collect at that moment will be discussed with the contact person
- At least 3 years proven experience of working with museums and cultural institutions in bringing information in an accessible manner to diverse audiences
- Experience in working in history museums or institutions is an asset
- Affinity with the European institutions and knowledge
- You have excellent communication skills and you have a good presentation
- You are patient and stress-resistant
- Willing to work under a flexible schedule (during the week as well as during school holidays, bank holidays and week-ends) and in an international environment
- You can deal with the necessary discretion for confidential information
- Ability to deal with sensitive questions based on scientific rigor and ethical principles
- Affinity with service “one face to the customer approach” approach (EU)
- Mastering at least 2 languages amongst English, French, Dutch and German. All other languages are an asset
- Experience as educator is an asset
- You will be part of an international and dynamic company where you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and to express your creativity
- A flexible schedule that can take into account your schedule preferences and potential other projects
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com